Community Advisory Committee
Our Community Advisory Committee was established to increase consumer, carer and community participation in LRH activities and services.
It's also an opportunity for LRH to receive face-to-face feedback and information to help deliver services that are relevant and meet the needs of the community.
LRH's Community Advisory Committee has:
· reviewed and endorsed patient information brochures
· provided input to architects designing the hospital's expansion
· participated in an audit of our food service
· put our signage to the test in a ‘navigation’ exercise around the hospital precinct
· contributed to our Community Partnership Plan to increase the public involvement with LRH.
The Community Advisory Committee meets at LRH every second month.
For information on the Community Advisory Committee contact the Governance Unit on 5173 8583.