Credentials and Scope of Clinical Practice
Latrobe Regional Hospital is committed to a robust and comprehensive approach to credentialing and defining the scope of clinical practice (privileging).
It will promote, support and participate in this activity as an investment in the future health of the community it serves.
All senior medical staff who wish to have admitting rights at LRH and/or work within LRH must be credentialed and have their scope of clinical practice defined before starting work.
For further information and/or to access applications online, please contact the Executive office on 5173 8823.
The online credentialing form can be found at:
Frequently Asked Questions
What information will you need to complete your application?
- Current curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of all specialist or other qualifications (other than primary medical degree)
- Proof of identification – 100 point test – Verification of signatory – 100 point check as required by Austrac http://www.austrac.gov.au
- Copy of current medical indemnity insurance/certificate. Initial applications need to supply a certified copy.
- Copies of relevant visa documents (if applicable)
- Working with children check
- Police check (less than 6 months old)
- Evidence of continuing medical education
How can I apply for credentialing and scope of clinical practice at LRH?
Can I still access my application once submitted?
Who has access to my application?
The Chief Executive and the assistant to the Credentials Committee have the ability to view and print your application.
They are unable to change or alter your application in any way.